Membership to CDA Herts is encouraged from organisations and individuals.
Your membership assists the charity to sustain its work and provides you with the following benefits:
- 42 regularly updated National Village Hall Information Sheets from ACRE, emailed free (normally £10 +P&P each)
- Health and Social Care Groups can access an Organisational Health Check
- Advice and information for Village Halls and Community Buildings as well as community groups and projects
- Priority bookings and discounts for fee-paying events, our AGM, training conferences etc.
- Discounts on customised services we offer, including data analysis, facilitation, bespoke training, workshops and consultation.
- Priority communications:
- eBulletins and e-mail updates, including policy updates, briefings, etc.
- Funding information
- Consultation notifications
- A copy of our Annual review
- We can take your voice to the ‘table’ — our staff attend meetings with District, Borough and County Councils, NHS and other stakeholders forums.
All this is included for a fee of £35 for an organisation or £10 for an individual for 12 months membership.
Select which level you wish to join by clicking on one of the buttons below. This will take you to our PayPal account.
Corporate Membership £35 per annum
Individual Membership £10 per annum
Or contact us for further details.