Membership to CDA Herts is encouraged from organisations and individuals.
Your membership assists the charity to sustain its work and provides you with the following benefits:
- 42 regularly updated National Village Hall Information Sheets from ACRE, emailed free (normally £10 +P&P each)
- Health and Social Care Groups can access an Organisational Health Check
- Advice and information for Village Halls and Community Buildings as well as community groups and projects
- Priority bookings and discounts for fee-paying events, our AGM, training conferences etc.
- Discounts on customised services we offer, including data analysis, facilitation, bespoke training, workshops and consultation.
- Priority communications:
- eBulletins and e-mail updates, including policy updates, briefings, etc.
- Funding information
- Consultation notifications
- A copy of our Annual review
- We can take your voice to the ‘table’ — our staff attend meetings with District, Borough and County Councils, NHS and other stakeholders forums.
All this is included for a fee of £35 for an organisation or £10 for an individual for 12 months membership.
Click here to join online (via PayPal), or contact us for further details.